Tuesday 16 November 2010

Here's what I'm up to....


Ebay stamps - cheap n cheerful tags!



Recycled tags. Twine rocks!!!



30 cards ahoy!


Thought it would be a good idea to make some cards for the Nursery Fete so I could use up some of the Brenda Pinnick Xmas Crafters Kit I bought over 2 years ago. This was a massive box of stuff that had minibooks/cards/scrapbooking - you name it - it had the lot (apart from some stamps!!!) and although I've used it over and over again, next time you open the box, it looks like it's hardly been touched. So, I put it to good use and invested in a few stamps (go ebay!) and hey presto, for a minimal outlay I've made 30 cards and recycled some old Christmas cards from last year to make 60 tags and then I had to justify the ebay stamps so 48 handmade tags later we are all ready to go. Phew!!! Hope they sell!!! I especially love doing the recycled card tags, it gets me in the Christmas spirit and is turning into a bit of a tradition chez Strachan. I even have the girls in on the act now - Sadie causes more havoc than anything else but she's funny and keeps us all amused with her craziness!!!
Next stop - pressie shopping!
Love J
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment