Wednesday 25 August 2010

Getting my scrapbooking mojo back online!!!


See when I'm needing a bit of a boost in the inspiration dept, I pick up a much loved book called 52 Scrapbooking Ideas by Elsie Flannigan. It's a few years old now but it is packed with brilliant layouts and inspiring ideas by the author and some guest designers that really get the creative juices going again. It's maybe not the kind of style everyone enjoys but I love its spontaneity and freestyle approach to design. The layouts lend themselves to using up lots of those scraps of patterened papers that we crafters can't bare to throw out! So... when I decided I would do some 12x12's for a change this book was my first port of call...
This one is scraplifted from a LO by a lady called Kendra McCracken and it was the use of the little scraps of paper round the photo that really caught my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment