Tuesday 20 November 2012

Nurse Sadie Belle...

Haahaa! - maybe I shouldn't laugh but the very thought of Sadie growing up to be a nurse... Think I can safely say that although I come from a family of many nurses, it's the one profession I couldn't see either of My Gurlz going into. Millie for one would faint at the mention of the word blood and Sadie is just too much of well, everything crazy! Anyhoo, the lovely piccie of her in her nurses' costume inspired a very colourful layout...The colours made me think of old 1950's illustrations, so I cut some out of an old book that I thought would match up well with the nursey/hospital theme. The flowers were made using a new framelit for my Bigshot. These are great - must buy more! Hello Santa if you're listening....
Hope you like it. Thanks for popping by,
Jak
xxx







1 comment:

  1. Aww, so cute! love the bright happy colours! Suzie xxx :)

    ReplyDelete