Tuesday 27 November 2012

Sadie Leaves Nursery...

Ok, so this actually happened last year but I felt like updating the old scrapbook and well she might like to remember these sorts of things when she looks back once she's all grown up...
   Its just a pretty straight forward LO using up scraps that colour match the photos and instead of trimming papers with my guillotine, I just tore them using a ruler for a change. Saves on distressing the edges! I dipped into my old 365 bedtime story book for the wee illustrations in the corners - they are sweet and retro. These kind of books are impossible to get in our local charity shops without paying a small fortune. Perhaps car boot sales might be a better idea for that sort of thing...
Anyway, hope you like it, thanks for looking,
Jak
xxx

1 comment:

  1. lovely jak, it's surprising where the time is going, she will be leaving school before you know it, grab every minute while you can...

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete