Wednesday 12 February 2014

A 12x12 layout...

   Well this one came together quite quickly - it was done in about 2 hours which isn't too bad at all - and after the saga that was my Xmas Mini I find that quite encouraging!!! I think I might do a few 12x12s as I was looking through some photos and came across a few that really do need a page to themselves. Single photo layouts are so much easier to do than pages with multiple piccies as you really get a chance to play about with your scraps of patterned papers and you can have fun mixing and matching different styles of patterns! Cool! The main blue floral paper in this one is from a K & Company paper stack called Bloomscape, which I've hardly touched. Other papers are from Papermania Happy Days and American Crafts Neapolitan - but these are just little scraps from my stash. I must stop buying 12x12 pads as I never use them as whole page backgrounds. Instead I should go for the cheaper 6x6 alternative and that way I could get double the choice for the same price! Hmm! Sounds like a plan/excuse to hit the shops wouldn't you say?




Thanks for taking the time to pop by!
Jak
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Nice Jak! I always get excited when I see you have posted on your blog! I am getting back into 12x12 layouts as I am much quicker than I used to be and it's good to see the finished results within the same week of starting! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic page, your mixture of papers really goes well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, the way you have used scraps, it all works really well xx

    ReplyDelete