Thursday 20 February 2014

Here's one I prepared earlier...

Hi everyone,
So, this is a layout I started last Friday when I was over at my crafting buddy, Elaine's house. She has recently revitalised her craft room and invested in lots of lovely storage from Ikea. If you were planning a trip there for storage/shelving - don't bother - Elaine already bought it all! LOL! But seriously, it's looking great Elaine, well done! So while I was there we got stuck in to a bit of scrapping (along with a bit of Prosecco swigging) and I got this layout semi-finished. I knew I wanted to do a bit more with it but wasn't sure what so it's been on my table since the weekend waiting to be completed. I wanted to make sure it was colourful and summery so went for some flowers and a cheeky wee bee stamp plus two wee birdies. I stamped the birds onto patterned papers and cut them out, but the bee stamp is coloured with pencils. The papers used were mainly from the Papermania Happy Days 12x12 pad which I'm still loving and there's still loads left so you'll be seeing it again no doubt!





Thanks for taking a look!
Have a lovely crafty weekend everyone,
Jak
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment