Friday 12 February 2016

Scrapbooking layout...

... Hello all!
It occurred to me that lately I've been all about the cards which is something that surprises even me! So, for a change and to balance things out a bit here's a 12x12 layout hot off the crafting table... 



I've used a dark coloured cardstock that has been stamped lightly with gold ink round the edges to break up the solid colour. The papers are from a mammoth Recollections pack I picked up in TK Maxx a few months ago. I have a plastic nesting template which I drew round for the parenthesis shaped panels and added 3d pearl glue round the edges for a bit of texture. The floral and butterfly stamps are from Anna Griffin as is the pink scroll. There's also an assortment of K & Company ephemera going on too! Isn't it great that bits and bobs from kits etc bought ages ago can come together and work so well on a page so, never throw anything away lol! You never know when you might need/use it!!!




Have a great crafty weekend everyone!!
Love Jak xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment