Monday 29 February 2016

A box of goodies has arrived...

It's time for another round of DoCrafts demonstrating at The Range  - I'm booked for the 12th March - here's a pic of what I've been sent to work with...


So, what's in there? There's a new range called Country Life and as the title hints at, it's got a vintagey country theme about it with lots of gingham papers and hens, bees etc, all with a lovely linen texture. I've had a go and made a few cards and I especially loved playing with the acetate which has an interesting chicken wire print on it! I feel I need to try it all out on a scrapbook layout though - just to show it's versatility. It works so well with a bit of Kraft too! There's lots of cute little dies in there too - great for a bit of bunting and alphas an ideal size for cardmakers! There's a few bits in pieces still to come too - some new Geometric papers, this time in a Mocha colourway and also I get a preview of the upcoming Goody Bag which is always great value for money. So without further ado, I'm off to get crafty and make some mess! Come back later for a sneak peak at some samples I've made up!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Jak, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment