Saturday 5 March 2016

A quick post of some country Life makes...

Hi everyone!
This morning's post is a quickie! I'm going to let you have a sneak peak at one or two samples I have been making from this new range!
First off is an 8x8 layout. This range has a lovely rustic feel and the papers have a beautiful tactile linen texture to them! As you can see they work well in scrapbooking and are ideal for adorning your more rural endevours lol!




The range also features a wooden block stamp set. Here I've used the bee. I stamped in black and added a bit of yellow pencil to colour their stripes. Cute!



On this one the little bees are attached with acetate so they hover!! Fun!!


This one features some hexagonal die cuts! Quick and easy!


And this one features a sweet little pinwheel made from 2 layers cut from a small die
stuck back to back.


Today I contacted the store I'm demonstrating in next week only to find that they are expecting Easter cards as they are promoting a lot of Easter craft supplies this month. So it looks like I'm gonna be busy with plan B this week adapting my designs to have a more seasonal theme. Better get cracking (lol! See what I did there...)!!!
Have lots of crafty fun this weekend!
Jak xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment