Hi Crafty peeps!
I'm demoing for DoCrafts at The Range in Dundee tomorrow - here's one of the cards I'll be making - time permitting(!!!), showcasing the A4 Ultimate Paper Pack Country Life range! It's super easy to make - I hope you like it!
1. Cut an A4 sheet of sturdy kraft cardstock in half and fold one piece to make your card base.
2. Die cut or freehand the bottom of the card to give it legs – this is the base layer for your cupboard card.
3. Cut a Back PANEL from kraft measuring 120 x 98 mm. then cut 2 drawers – 90x 22mm.
4. Next, cut the top cupboard part – 178 x 56mm. Make a fold 44mm from the edge at each side of this piece. These flaps will be the cupboard doors.
5. Make an aperture in each door (– I left a 7mm border) and cut 2 pieces of acetate for windows. Stick these to the inside of your cupboard doors.
6. Find an image or stamp one of your own for inside your top cupboard.
7. Distress the edges of all your kraft pieces with brown ink.
8. Decorate your drawers with paper pieces to look like linen/napkins are sticking out.
9. Stick your card layers together - Back panel first, drawers, then top cupboard. Add pearl gems/dots for handles. Done!