Sunday 6 March 2016

Another box of goodies delivered...

So, not only am I demoing the Country Life range, Papermania have also produced a new addition to their Geometric range, this time its been teamed with tones of brown and is called Geometric Mocha! There's also a modern take on decoupage with a cute little photographic style party pooch! Here's what I found in the box...

A mix of Geometric Mocha, more Country Life and decoupage.

I got cracking with the Geometric Mocha and it was great to have a change in styles - both collections come from very different angles which makes things interesting for me and that I don't just keep making the same card time and time again. So I started making a no nonesense straight from the range card and a design which is key sample featured in the DoCrafts Creativity mag and will also be part of my demo next weekend.
MY version of the mag sample - straight out the packet!

I couldn't help adding in a teeny bit of colour to compliment!

As I got more into the Mocha range I felt I needed to supplement the brown-ness with a bit of colour which really helped with the whole brown theme and brought focus to the cards.

with pink!

Lovely with coral pink!
This card hides a diecut sentiment inside. I really enjoyed adding colour into the range and found I got a bit more carried away, lol!(Not like me hahaha!)


Pow!!! Colour pop!!!





Bunting and small Alphas diecut with the X-cut range of Mini Dies, larger caps are X-cut Wedding Alphas
Naturally, I ended up with a rainbow of colours which show the versatility of this kit. It really can be used straight out the packet or pimped up a bit with a splash of colour!

As you can see, I've been busy this week! My favourite bits of the Geo Mocha kit have been the lovely sheets of vellum - those are really lush and can be used for all sorts and the letter stickers as used on the ALWAYS part of the Love Always card are really handy and have no white border round them which makes them sit better and not look so clumsy when you use them as part of your design.
I've really enjoyed making up my demos and hope you have enjoyed a sample of how they can be used!
Thanks for looking - enjoy your crafty day!
Jak xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment