Monday 6 February 2012

Kate has 50 words for it...



...At this point depending on where you are in the country, you might even have a few of your own (keep it clean please)! Meanwhile, here in Dundee however we have the bluest skies and the brightest sun with not so much as a cloud nevermind a snowflake to be seen. The girls' sledge is stuck in a cupboard gathering dust and I must admit I do feel a bit jealous when I see all the snowy pics in the papers and on the news. Ah well I can always listen to Kate singing about the stuff! I have loved this lady's work since I was 13 and this has to be one of her best albums in a long, long time and that's saying something since she usually takes years putting them together. If you have ever liked her, then you must invest in this and give it a good listen to. Amazing!!!
Anyhoo, my Xmas crafting efforts are nearly done and I will be uploading my box very soon (- does that sound a bit odd or is it just the mood I'm in today?)
Pop back soon to have a wee look round!
Jak xxxx



Some blue sky today, as seen from my window!

1 comment:

  1. WOW what a beautiful blue sky jak.. enjoy your music, I like some of hers will have to give this one a try thanks...

    we've not got any snow down south either, just drizzle rain, lol

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete