Wednesday 5 March 2014

When Millie met Jacky...

Hello all,
   
Here's my latest digital offering...
    My eldest daughter was invited to take part in a Q & A feature for The Official Jacqueline Wilson Magazine a couple of years ago. We had a lovely day at Edinburgh Book Festival and met Jacky who was just a delight, a really lovely lady. You can tell she really cares about her readers - she gave an hour's talk to a packed out marquee answering lots of questions from the audience and after a book signing session it was our turn for a private meeting with her. We decided we couldn't go empty handed so we made her a name plate for her office and took her cat Jacob a cat toy which Jacqueline was thrilled with. It was a great day!


Jacqueline loved her gifts!



I designed a lot of the digital elements on this page myself supplementing them with elements I bought from AC Digitals. I hope you like it!
Thankyou to all who keep visiting my little blog,
Love,
Jak
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment