Saturday 3 October 2015

Here's your CUTE!!!!

Yes, it is! Right here, on a lovely autumnal October morning!
So, I saw this A4 Paper Pack on the DoCrafts t'interweb shop sale for less than half price - how could I resist!!!


If you have visited my blog once or twice before, you may have noticed that I'm a Borderline Crazy Cat Lady TM  with very kitsch tendencies, so when this dropped through my letterbox, and once I stopped hyperventilating and managed to compose my excitement, I got stuck in faster than my cat Rocket streaks across the back garden from six houses away when he hears the fridge door open. What joy! The images are adorable and there are so many die cuts and decoupage sheets, goodness knows how many cards this will make. Here's a few I've knocked out over the last few days...





Voila! Perfect for fellow cat lovers and really great for cardmakers that want to put together some quick ones! These are the kind of cards though that really cry out for little bows but, as I don't have a bow maker,  I have wrestled with fingers with limited success and resorted to paper ones instead! Heehee. Can anyone recommend a bow maker? There are lots out there but I don't know what kind to go for - a cheap wooden block and dowelling one or a fancy-schmancy, purpose designed, plastic comb type one. Any opinions? - please leave a comment!
Have a craftastic weekend friends!!!
Love Jak! xxx

2 comments:

  1. Look at all of this cute kitty sweetness! Great job with this pack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol sounds like me! Fab cards xx

    ReplyDelete