Sunday 10 April 2016

New Cut & Emboss folder...

Good Sunday morning!
This quick post is to show a card I made with one of the new DoCrafts Cut and Embossing folders...These are great as they cut and emboss in one pass through your diecutting machine!

I haven't used anything like it before and what a great way for making a quick and very pretty card. Dare I say it - this would even lend itself to making amazing shaker cards!!!! Now I've put that out there, I'm going to have to make one amn't I! Anyhoo, it's a pretty straight forward make, starting with embossing the purple cardstock. I inked the embossing to bring out the detail, (not necessary as it is a beautiful deep emboss anyway but I wanted to see how it would look) then stuck glitter paper and gold card to the back of the purple cardstock behind the small hearts. I used a piece of scrap paper from K and Company as the background for the main heart panel. I tied twine round the embossed cardstock and then stuck it all down using adhesive foam tape. I decorated with some diecut butterflies and added a stamped a sentiment. Done. I loved playing with this folder and will definitely try out some more cards...


so pretty!


I can see this would make a lovely picture frame too! Oooh I love it!!
Have a lovely day crafty people!
Jak xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment