Sunday 6 November 2016

Christmas cards! More Christmas cards!

Today, I'm going to quickly post some more cards that I put together for my DoCrafts demo, so lets go...
Cute little doggy in a box, hello!

Look at this little face!! He's from a sheet of Anita's decoupage and credit for the design goes to the talented Sarah Jackman Reid for her inspiration! Ta SJR!



Christmas pudding easel card

This Christmas pudding is a basic circle run through a polka dot embossing folder

Cute little stocking card
This card features the mini Xcut Christmas stocking die - very handy and I can think of lots of different cards to make with this!

Chipboard and that embossing folder again!
I've used the herring bone embossing folder again on this card and that's another one of those cute little felt embellishments.


Christmas wreath die from Xcut
Now here's a lovely filigree die! I must admit I struggled with the intricacy of this die initially, as I hadn't used anything so detailed before but then a colleague put me on to tumble dryer sheets!!! What a difference that made! Basically, for anyone who isn't already in the know all you do is rub your dryer sheet over and into the cutting parts of your die and off you go die cutting. The dryer sheet just makes your die cut release so easily from your die. Brilliant!


Here's the wreath die this time on an easel card. I've decorated this one with the cute little felt embellishments too. Yes, that's that herring bone folder this time I embossed kraft card and distressed it with gold glitter glue.


Lastly, for today, more peel-off fun with a large snowflake as the focal point which I coloured with a water colour brush and ink. The sentiment might look like a peel-off too but it's a diecut from the Xcut mini die range.


Ok, that's my cards all up to date but I have three more projects to upload which I will defo do this week. Please pop back again soon as I have two hanging plaques and a Christmas minibook to share here and hopefully inspire you to make your own versions. Feel free to leave any questions you might have regarding any of the makes you see on my blog.
Have a happy crafty Sunday!
Love Jak xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment