Tuesday 27 July 2010

Traumatic morning...

My poor Millie has just had 5 teeth pulled at the hospital this morning! OMG it took 4 grown ups to hold her down while the gas did it's work. Not a pleasant experience for a mum to see but we're all back home and she's doing well now! Apparently she doesn't remember anything but I think I will remember it for a long time!!!! She's glad they're gone already though - she was in a lot of pain with them. They were deformed and had no enamel on them and had started crumbling away. She's out of it lying on the sofa watching Nanny McPhee, bless! Leon's just gone to get our wee monster from nursery and hopefully once everything has calmed down here, I can get on with something creative. I start to get withdrawal after a wee while if I don't get a chance to shuffle some bits of paper about...

1 comment:

  1. Oh golly what a shame, hope she is ok. Jake has an appt there at the end of August getting Braces! Yuck.
    Hope she enjoys the rest of the day.
    Hee hee looked at the pics in the last post and thought Ohh Errr thats where I live. Not often that happens on blogger with me!! Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete