Wednesday 11 July 2012

Chocolatey smile...




Good morning everyone!
Well I'm into the second week of my holiday now and it hasn't been particularly productive craftwise, so far! The craft table has been taken over by bored children drawing and doing their thing. Such a shame - the weather has been really rubbish and it's not much fun wandering about in the rain so, apart from visiting friends and the odd trip to the park/dogwalk we've not done much so far. Last night I cleared the decks and rattled this LO together. It's a scraplift from Scrap365 and as usual, I had to restrain myself from overdoing it and remember to leave a bit of breathing space...
I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of some new photos to scrap which will hopefully inspire me to get stuck in to more 12x12s. The girls keep growing(!) and I need new piccies for fun new LO's! Honestly, so much to create, so little time to do it in. I recently made a list of projects I want to try out. I have stash that hasn't seen the light of day since it was bought (this means you, acetate minibooks!) and I'm determined to knock a hole in it so I have to quit procrastinating and get in the zone. Oh, I recently embarked on recycling an old table which just needs another coat of varnish so pop back soon to see how that turned out!
Anyhoo, time to get those girls moving - it's stopped raining for the moment!
Keep on creating,
Jak xxx

1 comment: