Sunday 22 February 2015

Really?....

Ok, so this is a quickie I put together this avo inbetween doing a hundred other things - Sundays are always my busiest days! I used a pre-scored card from a cardmaking pad I got from TK Maxx which seems to be where I get the majority of my cardstock and papers these days as it's always much cheaper than everywhere else. Also I like that they stock random brands that are not seen in my local stores! With TK's too, once it's gone, it's gone! I raided the offcuts box for coordinating patterns. You know, I seem to spend so much time in this box that it got me wondering whether I should just chop up all my 12x12 papers and dump them in the box just so I can get round to using them!!! Even after all these years of crafting, there's still a kind of "blank canvas syndrome " that comes over me when confronted with an untouched 12x12!!!! I found a cute little illustration in an old Bedtime Story book that I like to filch from - it just totally went with the sentiment and just added that little bit of interest !!! Done!!! Job's a good 'un!!!


Cute little illustration from Richard Scarry's Bedtime Book Of 365 Stories, circa the late 1960's I think!

Enjoy what's left of your weekend
everyone!
Love, Jak
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment