Saturday 30 May 2015

Man Card...probably...

Hello, everyone!

When I was putting this one together, I assumed this would be a man card. Why? Probably because the illustration looks like a boy on a bike. Why that makes it a man card I don't know but maybe it just does... might be the colours I've used too because the red and black combo is quite strong. The black and white cardstock base is from a pre-scored cardstock pack I got from TK Maxx and it contains lots of bold geometric style patterns...




I've used quite a few out the pack now and if I ever saw them to buy again, I'd snap them up straight away! I think they make a really different base for your handmade cards instead of white or kraft - something a bit unusual. So, I have a bit of die cutting and stamping on there too - from the DoCrafts Mr. Mister range, The diecut flag and arrows are from the sentiments die set which is a really full of great little dies to give your cards a helping hand.

Now I'm looking at them, the only actual die that is unmistakably man-ish is obviously the DAD one lol! Any of the others could be used for lots of other occassions for anyone really...

Versatile dies!



Here is a close up of the scroll die which I made into a flag by gluing a cocktail stick to it. The shield is a stamp that I coloured up and stamped a sentiment inside it it in a chalky green colour. 
I hope you like it. Thanks for dropping by for a wee look...
Have a crafty weekend,
love, Jak
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment